This is the result of a Gallup survey for the year 2017. According to the survey, 70% of German workers perform their daily work with little or no commitment. Around 15% are even “actively discouraged.” This is also due to the executives. German companies would make more than 105 billion every year, if Germany would have better managers. The follow-up of dissatisfaction of employees are times absent and interior dismissals. So how do you increase employee motivation in the workplace, on which the success of the company ultimately depends? Fact is, whether an employee quits internally or is heavily involved in the job depends on the work of managers. Managers can only take appropriate measures, however, if they understand how motivation in the human brain works.
Electric Air Fryer Multi Cooker - 1300 Watt High Power Oilless Kitchen Hot Air -
Electric Countertop Deep Fryer Tank Commercial Restaurant Steel w Nozzle BP
Many surveys show: Most managers are convinced, that they are good and favoured leaders. 80 % are very pleased with their style of leadership. This self-perception does not reflect what employees are thinking. Less than 50 % do not see the collaboration with their managers as effective.
Topics: Management & Leadership
Electric Food Processor Vegetable Chopper Veggie Slicer Small Appliance Home NEW
Leadership principles come and go. Agility is today´s catchword for modern concepts of leadership and management. But is agility only a hackneyed buzzword or only a short-dated trend? This assumption is wrong. It is on the horizon, that the proceeding digitisation is dramatically and sustainably turning traditional paradigms upside down. Like in the 19th century when the industrial revolution was reshaping living conditions - until today. Even in our times many companies prefer a leadership style standing for control and obedience. The top level thinks and steers, lower levels do routine work in a most efficient style. But this leadership style does not work any more. Also because routine work is more and more done by machines, robots or software.
Electric Glass Kettle Cordless Hot Water Tea Coffee Boiler Stainless Steel 1.7 L
You want to know if you are a great manager? Make our quiz and find out what type of manager you are.
1. The Open-Minded Manager
You develop a sense of empowerment and accountability within the team as you are open to new ideas, which leads to confidence in your team members. You don’t mind trial-and-error, so you still intervene when necessary to give a helping hand. As a flexible and open-minded manager, it creates an opportunity to use new ways of thinking, which greatly benefits the company. However, an open-minded manager can lead to gossip, where some employees may view “open-minded” as weakness, as you won’t give directions for them that might weaken their confidence. Want to find ways for improvement, scroll down to find out the 10 personality traits of a great boss.
2. The Coach
Any instruction that lasts longer than 10 seconds is coaching. To be a good coach, you don’t have to be an expert in the field, you just need to want to help someone achieve their goal. You are especially patient and concerned with helping others. As a coach, you are fundamentally concerned with the development of their goals and help them achieve them by setting learning opportunities and give them chances to work with different people. However, a coach is not a must for being a great boss, scroll down to find out the 10 personality traits of a great boss.
3. The Problem-Solving Manager
You are a task-driven boss, who focuses a lot on achieving goals. You have a big picture thinking ability, where you can assess the business and commercial impact of issues or challenges that might arise and react in an appropriate action. Of course, when your employees encounter obstacles and difficulties, you are willing to help them. As you have a high critical thinking ability, you think broadly and rigorously about issues and challenges which lead to your best solution. This could sometimes creates chaos in the business though due to your self-centeredness. Want to find out ways for improvement? Scroll down to find out the 10 personality traits of a great boss.
10 Personality Traits of a Great Boss
A bad boss can have a negative influence on employees results and lead to a low performance within the company. 50% of the employees quit their job due to their boss. Therefore, it is vital to make sure you have a great boss who offers you a motivated atmosphere in your workplace.
Here are the 10 personality traits of being a great boss:
- 3D Dandelion Rainbow Sky 788 Wall Paper Wall Print Decal Wall Deco AJ WALLPAPER
- 3D Pneus Auto 31 Garage Door Murals Wall Print Decal Wall Deco AJ WALLPAPER FR
- Decorative Mayne White Polymer Mailbox Mailbox Mail Box Post Pole Large Durable
- GRAINGER AP 316 Stainless Steel Magnetic Door Holder,SS,Ivory,Wall, 3EHX3, Ivory
- Madison Park Tissa 6 Piece Quilted Coverlet Set, King, Ivory
- Queen Quilt Set Ocean bluee Waves Beach House Bungalow Bedding
- Traditional Red Camel Printed Cotton Bed Spread Bed Sheet With 2 Pillow
- Siegen S0636 Double End Ratchet Ring Spanner Set 6pc Metric
- 1000 TC Decent Bedding Items Egyptian Cotton US Sizes Aqua bluee Striped
- Barefoot Bungalow Gypsy pink Multi colord Twin Size Quilt Set, 2-Piece
- DiSNEY STAR WARS WENDE-BETTWÄSCHE STORMTROOPER BETTBEZUG 135x200 80x80 PRIMARK
- Bialetti Moka Express 6 Cup Stovetop Espresso Coffee Maker Pot Latte Red NEW
- Indian cotton kantha quilt handmade bohemian antique vintage paisley bedspread
- Frigidaire 26 lb. Countertop Icemaker EFIC117-SSCOPPER Stainelss Copper
- NEW STAND MIXER WHITE Top Quality Mothers Day
- THERMOS Vacuum Thermal Insulation Pot Cooker 2.8L Mocha KBF-3001 MC Japan New
- 3D Beach Seabirds Balloon Wall Paper Wall Print Decal Wall AJ WALLPAPER CA
- 3D Horse painting Flower hill Wall Paper Print Decal Wall Deco Indoor wall Mural
- 3D Stone Sunshine 835 Wallpaper Mural Paper Wall Print Wallpaper Murals UK
Electric Hand Blender Kit bluee Handheld Detachable Stainless Steel Attachments
|Condition:||Open box : |
A new, unused item with absolutely no signs of wear. The item may be missing the original packaging, or in the original packaging but not sealed. The item may be a factory second or a new, unused item with defects. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Like new condition”|
Generation Y brings a lot of changes. The working culture changed a lot compared to the generations before. The focus is not only on finding a job where you make a good amount of money.